Adelaide North Community Events
- The Salisbury Farmers Market is held every Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm at the Salisbury Centre.
- The Gawler Farmers Market is held every Saturday morning from 8am to 12:30pm at the Gawler Visitor Information Centre.
- The Barossa Farmers Market is held every Saturday morning from 7:30am to 11:30am at the Vintners Sheds in Angaston.
- The Playford Community Market is held on the second Sunday of each month from 10am to 3pm at the Shedley Theatre.
- The Port Adelaide Artists Forum Market is held on the first Sunday of each month from 9am to 3pm at the Black Diamond Square.
- The Semaphore Street Fair is held annually on the last Sunday in November along Semaphore Road.
- The Gawler Show is held annually in August at the Gawler Showgrounds.
- The Balaklava Cup is held annually in September at the Balaklava Racecourse.
- The Clare Valley Gourmet Weekend is held annually in May across the Clare Valley region.
Events in Adelaide North and Customers searching for You